Thursday, April 22, 2010

brave

Finally finish all my papers

That mean I will graduate or maybe wont

Haiz don’t think about that stupid stuff first

Many things want to complete before I leave


# Hand in register form


# buy all the needed things before leave (Its really kill my brain cells to think wad I want to bring)*


# cleans my room PLUS throws the unused things


# think that if I really suit there coz want make decision LIAW (another thing bother me)*


# check properly all the detail when get in there


# MOST IMPORTANT THING IS HANG OUT WITH MY BESTIES FIRST (there are no time for us to gather after graduate)


# clears all the MONEY especially my mom de (I will broke after that & who can cure me – I shopaholic now)*


# watches ICE KACANG PUPPY LOVE❤❤





你的勇气

你的倔强 我好想拥有

你重来都把悲伤藏的好好的

不需要别人来同情

这些我都看的到 感受到

所以我很❤你 很心疼你

能给我一半的勇气吗

一半的倔强 好了

我一定能打败我的恶魔

用我的双手

我也不需要虚伪的同情

No comments:

Post a Comment