Friday, April 30, 2010

bullshit**






Mention this all about my bullshit things**

Two more days

I will leave here and continue to breathes in another place

First I want to apologize to miss mei yuin coz I can’t accompany her to KLCC as I

promised before

SORRY SORRY =(

Second is I have a super duper crazy party night at MAISON

I have no mood or expectation for that night

But I totally enjoy at there and I found that there can let me ‘escape or forget’

I want forget what I have to forget

I want throw what I want to throw

I want look forward what I have to

But there just a place to let me ‘crazy’ a while

I have to back to real world after party night

I feel upset when all the memories come back

I have nightmare again

But the people you care doesn’t care you what you are or who you are

You are just a passerby for him or her

Who care your heart broken or even broke to pieces

They still enjoy their life without you

Or they have a better life after you

While you still stand at there and cry like a baby

Plus non-stop thinking of him or her

Isn’t what I want

Stand in the dark corner and keep tearing

I dun want be a loser anymore

There not worth

And I feel guilty to my papa and mama and sis and all the one who really care about me

But not that one who pretend care about me

When I face to the mirror every morning and I say want to be happy day by day to myself

Why I want to do this stupid act everyday

Happy is not say by a word and It’s comes from heart

Why I become like that

Why want people give me happy and if

The one who can’t let me smile and I can’t be happy anymore

Sound sad

Realize that I so se bai coz I can’t ever let myself smile

But I will learn from today

Isn’t too late =)

Never mind I will keep trying

Coz I know there are not too late for me

May god bless me and give me courage**

Finally finish all my bullshit

Hope you guys dun mind

I try to control my emo

Coz life is short right

And the important thing I want to mention is

MAY GOD BLESS MY COUSIN GRANDMA

HOPE SHE WILL BE FINE

HEALTHY HEALTHY ahhhhh

Gam ba tea popo**


No comments:

Post a Comment