Monday, May 24, 2010

1st day trip- taiwan














1st day in Taiwan

We reach there around 12am so we need take a bus to go to our hostel

But the hostel is hard to find and three of us cant even recognize the road DAMN

Finally got one young guy lead us to our hostel

After put down our luggage on our bed then we go have our supper =)

Coz the flight meal not really attract us

汤意面 plus粉肠汤

Taste not bad but the auntie gives us a shitty face when we take an order

Then we take a shower and sleep like a pig in the warm warm hostel

That day very tired coz we rush here and there

Check in and checkout in the airport

I’ll post everything in this trip later

Stay tuned






p/s: when I get in the flight

I just want to escape from reality

I know if I still dun want leave a while

I will get mad or crazy coz of something

No comments:

Post a Comment