Friday, May 21, 2010

i'm back





Finally I’m back

Have fun at those few weeks and I feel like grow up a bits after this trip

Thanks for those people who help me and encourage me or save me

I’m really appreciate it

And thanks my lovely dad for giving me this chance to ‘see’ the world

I’m here to say

LOVE YOU ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT

TRUST ME OK

Will post the pictures soon wait me

Damn tired this few weeks

But I’m really enjoy what I had experienced

I’m find that I still not good enough

I’m will try my best to do my part

Don’t worry me I’m will be fine

Although sometimes I’m still can’t control my emotional

Coz I’m not as perfect as you think

I’m born to learn to be more perfect as I can

Second thing I want to say at here is

If you so ‘sien’ then come to find me

I’m here to tell you

FUCK OFF TO MY LIFE

THANKS

I WILL ALWAYS APPRECIATE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment